HCC Texas Success Initiative Assessment
How can you prepare for the test?
ACCUPLACER student portal (TSIA2 Information and Study App)
Steps to complete the Pre-Assessment Activity
- Review the study materials for the TSIA2. TSIA2 Info and Study App
- Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity.
Create an account for the Practice App and complete the PAA. Provide a copy of the completion verification form to testing center.
- Once you complete Pre-Assessment Activity you will receive a PAA completion email.
- Provide the PAA confirmation email to an advisor to get an Assessment Authorization Form (TSIA Test form)
- Select your testing location and check TSIA testing schedules: https://www.hccs.edu/resources-for/current-students/testing-services/
NEW: TSIA2 Review Course
This TSIA2 Review Course provides support to HCC students who need to prepare for the Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0 (TSIA2). This course consists of review modules which includes math and ELAR (reading, writing, and essay) content. The course is FREE to all current and future HCC students.
For more information, contact: Dr. Marisol Montemayor email@example.com.
For more information about the TSI Assessment and how to register, visit https://www.hccs.edu/resources-for/current-students/testing-services/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org