Adult High School
Adult High School is a Credit Recovery program designed to assist current high school students.
Current high school students will need a referral from their high school counselor before registering for any AHS class. This program may not be appropriate for students who plan to pursue athletics at a Division I or II college or university.
Search Adult High School classes
Request more Information
Dates to Remember
All Registration will be handled electronically. Submit your AHS approval by email (email@example.com) or fax (713.718.7708).
Registration Fall 2020
- August 3rd through September 9th , Classes begin September 12th
Class dates are as follows:
- Session I: September 12th thru October 24th
- Session II: October 31st thru December 12th
- Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
All Classes Online
Credit Recovery - $175 per half-credit
Original Credit - $275 per half-credit
- Recovery Credit - $175 per half-credit
- Original Credit (online) - $275 per half-credit
Students will need to purchase their own text book or download the e-book on to their own personal device.