Online Career Services
About Career Services
HCC ONLINE CAREER SERVICES:
Provide assistance with career assessments and explorations
Assist students and alumni with resumes and cover letters
Coach students and alumni preparing for career fairs or interviews
Help students and alumni search for co-op, internships, and employment opportunities
Access your account in CareerHub in order to take advantage of the following:
Follow companies and update your CareerHub profile which is viewable by employers
Apply for the latest internships and jobs in Houston and beyond
Schedule virtual appointments with a Career Specialist
Upload your cover letter and/or resume for online feedback and recommendations
Download the CareerHub App in order to apply for jobs and receive notifications on your mobile device
Register for upcoming Career Fairs, workshops, and interviews
Current students' profiles are automatically created and you simply login with your HCC MyEagle credentials. Here's a short video that explains how to get started with HCC's CareerHub: https://youtu.be/8Memn5f43Nc
Here are the steps to get started:
- Go to www.hccs.edu/careerhub
- Select "Student"
- Use your HCC/MyEagle Credentials to access your CareerHub account!
- Update your profile! (Remember, your profile is already connected to your HCC Email address!)
- Download the CareerHub App if you would like to receive job alerts to your phone!
- Create your resume using the CareerHub Resume Builder! (Upload your current resume to have it reviewed by Career Services staff!)
- Opt-In to the CareerHub Resume Book in order for your resume to be seen by employers with job opportunities!
- Select your Career Interests in order to start receiving job alerts! Employers in Houston and beyond post Internships and Jobs in CareerHub!
- Schedule an appointment online with any HCC Career Center to discuss your resume and job search! (Go to Calendar & Appointments!)
- Sign-up for any On-Campus Interviews happening around the HCC System!
- Register for upcoming Workshops/Career Fairs!
- Take your job search anywhere by downloading the CareerHub App!
Career Center Hours
The Career Center hours of operations are:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Students are encouraged to contact the center in advance to schedule an appointment
- Each Career Center supports specific workforce programs
- All Career Centers support academic programs
HCC Northeast Career Centers
Public Safety, Automotive, Global Energy, Truck Driving, & Academic Programs
- Northline- 713.718.5291, Building A, Room 117, First Floor
- Northeast- 713.718.5214, Learning Hub, Job Placement Office, First Floor
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Southwest Career Centers
Business, Digital & Information Technology, Machining, Manufacturing, & Academic Programs
- West Loop- 713.718.7718, Suite 114, First Floor
- Stafford- 713.718.6504, Learning Hub, Room 142, First Floor
HCC Northwest Career Centers
Business, Engineering, Media Arts & Technology, Visual & Performing Arts, & Academic Programs
- Alief-Hayes- 713.718.7237, Testing Center
- Spring Branch- 713.718.5423, Room SL2, Across from Admissions Office
HCC Southeast Career Center
Business, Welding, Logistics, & Academic Programs
- Eastside- 713.718.5030, Student Life Building, Room 117 (First Floor)
HCC Central Career Center
Business, Education, Consumer Arts & Sciences, Construction Management Technology, & Academic Programs
- Central– 713.718.6955, Learning Hub Building - Suite 115 (First Floor)
HCC Coleman Career Center
Health Sciences, Nursing, & Academic Programs
- Coleman– 713.718.2451, The Center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org