AAS Workforce Transfer
AAS Transfer Options
A collection of Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (B.A.A.S.) programs throughout the state of Texas.
Workforce Transfer (The Old)
The old pathway for the workforce transfer made the student choose between going directly into the workforce or continuing one's education at the university.
Workforce Transfer (The New)
The new pathway with the BAAS degree offered at the university allows the student to continue their education after joining the workforce.
What is a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences Degree (B.A.A.S)?
- The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree incorporates both workforce credit
with academic coursework.
- The degree specifically uses workforce credits from Associate of Applied Sciences (AAS)
- In the past, most of the workforce courses associated with AAS degrees would not
transfer into a traditional bachelors degree at the university level. Time and money
- The BAAS degree incorporates up to 36 hours of workforce coursework, along with
academic coursework often found within the core.
How it works?
The BAAS degree consists of three elements: AAS Degree, Core Curriculum, and the upper-level courses taken at the university level. All three of these elements are composed in every BAAS degree.
Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (B.A.A.S)
Listed below are the best Career and Technology Education transfer opportunities for students completing AAS degrees. (Full Transfer is Possible with any HCC AAS Degree) Click on the school below for more info.
- Howard Payne University
- Lamar University
- Midwestern State University
- Sam Houston State University
- Stephen F Austin State University
- TAMU-Central Texas
- Tarleton State University
- Texas State University
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Woman’s University
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Houston-Downtown
- University of Houston-Victoria
- University of North Texas
- University of Texas-Tyler
- West Texas A&M University
Listed below are the best Career and Technology Education transfer opportunities. (Full Transfer is Possible with Any HCC AAS Degree)
AAS Workforce Transfer Comparisons (see two options)