Get your Student ID
Student ID’s Available at Select Locations
Students may obtain a student ID badge at select locations (see below) Monday—Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. No appointment will be necessary.
Who needs an HCC ID card?
All Houston Community College employees and current students must obtain an HCC photo identification card. Student Identification (ID) Cards are available once a student has registered and has a payment or financial aid on file
Why do I need an HCC ID card?
What You Get to Do with ID Card
- Access library and computer lab usage, offices providing student services, college activities, and elections for student leaders.
- Receive discounts or free admission to events.
- Access HCC Vehicle Assistance Program.
About Your ID Card
- It is unique to you.
- It is not transferable and is only for your personal use.
- Allowing someone else to use your card or using someone else’s card is prohibited and may result in the suspension of your ID card privileges and /or other disciplinary actions.
- Employees and students must be prepared to present their photo IDs upon request of a college official.
- Identification after hours or in an emergency.
Where do I get an HCC ID card?
Students may obtain a student ID badge Monday—Friday, 9 am to 4 pm at the locations below. No appointment is necessary.
Houston, Texas 77004
Learning Hub (LHSB) | 2nd Floor
1900 Pressler Street
Houston, Texas 77030
Health Science Building | Atrium - Reception Desk
8001 Fulton St.
Houston, Texas 77022
Student Services Registration Area | Rm. 114
Alief Hayes Campus
2811 Hayes Rd.
Houston, Texas 77082
Main building | Front info desk
Alief Bissonnet Campus
13803 Bissonnet St.
Houston, Texas 77083
Main Building | Front Desk
1550 Foxlake Dr
Houston, TX 77084
Spring Branch Campus
1010 W. Sam Houston Pkwy N.
Houston, Texas, 77043
West Loop Campus
5601 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77081
Learning HUB | Cashier Office
10041 Cash Rd.
Stafford, TX 77477
Learning HUB | Cashier Office
Houston, TX 77087
Learning HUB 102 | Business Office
How long does the process take?
The process should take approximately ten (10) minutes.
What do I need to get my ID card?
Student Identification (ID) Cards are available once a student has registered and has a payment or financial aid on file.
To obtain their ID card, students will need to provide their student identification number (EMPLID); current student receipt, along with any one of the following:
- Valid Driver’s License/Government Issued ID Card
- Valid passport/Visa
- Recent photo identification from another college/High School
What should I do if I lose my ID card?
If students lose their ID cards, they should:
- Report it to the police by calling 713-718-8888 as soon as it is discovered as missing.
- Log into the Student System to report their card loss. Complete the steps and obtain a reference number. Once you have reported your card lost/stolen/damaged, all access and privileges will be deactivated.
To obtain a replacement card, please initiate the process at the college campus you attend. A nominal fee will be charged for the replacement of lost ID cards.
Is there a cost to replace my ID card?
Badge Operator responsibility when cards are reported lost, stolen or damaged:
- For cards that are reported lost or stolen within forty-eight hours, there is no charge.
- For cards that are reported lost or stolen outside of the forty-eight hour time frame, there is a $15 replacement cost for both students and employees.
- For cards that are reported damaged, there is no charge. The person reporting this should bring the damaged badge/pieces to the Badge Operator for destruction.