TSI Prep Boot Camp
Need to improve your score on the Texas Success Initiative Assessment(TSI)? We can help! This Boot Camp is an intensive 4 Week course that will help you understand the various objectives that will be tested on the TSI exam and how to successfully answer the questions. Don't leave your scores to chance.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Take pretest and meet scoring requirements
- Photo I.D. (Texas ID, Passport, etc.)
- Social Security Card
- Students must be 18 years of age and up. Special requirements for 17 & 18-year-olds
Attend course ATSI1000 for only $20
Classes start every 4 weeks
To Register for an Adult Education & Literacy (AEL) TSI Prep Course: Go to www.hccs.edu and click on New Students Apply Now. Although you may have applied to HCC before, you will need to do this new application to register for an AEL TSI Prep course.
Then go to Start New Application. Click on Adult Education (in the menu on the left side of your screen). Continue to click Next to proceed through the application.
After filling in the application, you will be able to select the TSI Prep Course in which you wish to enroll.
HCC does not discriminate and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity and gender expression, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, Veteran status, political affiliation or belief, status as a beneficiary of programs financially assisted under Title I, WIOA on the basis of citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the United States, or status as a participant in any WIOA Title I financially assisted program or activity, in employment or the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
David Cross, Director EEO/Compliance, Title IX Coordinator
Office of Institutional Equity
3100 Main, Suite 702
Houston, Texas 77002
713.718.8271 or email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer/program
- HCC is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities (Please request reasonable accommodations 48 hours in advance). Relay Texas Numbers: (800) 735-2989 (TDD) (800) 735-2988 (Voice) or 711.
- Students are not required to accept any or all accommodations and should contact their Ability Services Counselor immediately if there are any concerns.
- There are no surcharges or fees for auxiliary aids.
Adult education and literacy services are provided with support from the Gulf Coast Workforce Board to help individuals find a job, keep a job, or get a better job. Houston Community College supports, and the Board is committed to, providing a learning and working environment that promotes personal integrity, civility, and mutual respect free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and gender expression, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.