Career & Job Placement Services
Welcome to Career & Job Placement Services at Houston Community College
Career & Job Placement Services consists of six Career Centers and staff strategically placed throughout the HCC system as we are ready today to serve all students/alumni interested in advancing their careers.
We are interested in partnering with employers who possess an interest in creating a talent pipeline with Houston Community College as we have 100,000+ students. Check out our Career Fair offering this semester:
The Virtual Career Center
Students/Alumni: Apply for Internships/Jobs! Connect with a Career Center Today!
The Virtual Career Center, also known as Hire An Eagle, is the online Career Services platform that students, alumni, and employers can utilize to connect in the spirit of networking and HIRING EAGLES! READY, SET, SOAR!
Students and alumni can log in below to perform the following steps:
- Create a profile in the Virtual Career Center
- Upload a rough draft of your resume for review by a Career Specialist
- Schedule an appointment at a Career Center in the system by going to the homepage and clicking Make Appointment on the left-side
- View/Apply for Co-ops/Internships and Jobs in Houston
- RSVP for Career Fairs & Career Development Seminars
- Sign-Up for Campus Interviews with companies