Career & Job Placement Services
Welcome to Career & Job Placement Services at Houston Community College
Career & Job Placement Services consists of six Career Centers and staff strategically placed throughout the HCC system as we are ready today to serve all students/alumni interested in advancing their careers.
We are interested in partnering with employers who possess an interest in creating a talent pipeline with Houston Community College as we have 100,000+ students enrolled in various certificates/degrees.
HCC CAREER & JOB PLACEMENT CENTERS
All students are encouraged to visit a Career Center on their campus to discuss services and resources and to receive employment assistance. Students can drop-in to a location without emailing or calling to set up an appointment on Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.; and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Career Center hours of operations are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Employers are encouraged to contact a Career Center that supports the workforce program(s) that are related to their industry's hiring needs.
HCC Northeast Career Centers
Public Safety, Automotive, Global Energy, Truck Driving
- Northline - 713.718.5291, Building A, Room 117, First Floor
- Northeast - 713.718.5214, Learning Hub, Job Placement Office, First Floor
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Southwest Career Centers
Business, Digital & Information Technology, Machining, Manufacturing
- West Loop - 713.718.7718, Suite 114, First Floor
- Stafford - 713.718.6504, Learning Hub, Room 142, First Floor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC Northwest Career Centers
Business, Engineering, Media Arts & Technology, Visual & Performing Arts
- Alief-Hayes - 713.718.7237, Testing Center
- Spring Branch - 713.718.5423, Room SL2, Across from Admissions Office
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Southeast Career Center
Business, Welding, Logistics
- Eastside - 713.718.5030, Student Life Building, Room 117 (First Floor)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC Central Career Center
Business, Education, Consumer Arts & Sciences, Construction Management Technology
- Central – 713.718.6955, Learning Hub Building - Suite 115 (First Floor)
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Coleman Career Center
Health Sciences, Nursing