Career & Job Placement Services
Welcome to Career & Job Placement Services! We look forward to serving alongside students and alumni where ever they are in their journey to academic & career success! Let's get started by scheduling an appointment with us! We are also interested in partnering with employers who have an interest in creating a talent pipeline with Houston Community College as we have 100,000+ students enrolled in various certificate/degree programs!
ADDRESSING LABOR SHORTAGE
We are well aware of the pressing needs for talent right now in all industries. We encourage all employers to post internship and job opportunites in HCC CareerHub. However, we take a proactive approach to sourcing talent for employers by providing Resume Books to each employer that has posted in our system. We also can send targeted messages to certain majors. We encourage all employers to host Virtual Info Sessions and Recruiting Events as this will greatly reduce your recruiting time and will lead to serious candidates! Let's get started with your recruiting today!
HCC CAREERHUB FROM A STUDENT'S PERSPECTIVE
HCC CareerHub has a variety of features that we believe will assist students and alumni with preparing to compete for the best internships and jobs in the greater Houston area! We have elaborated on the features here, but encourage you to watch these short videos about HCC CareerHub:
HCC CAREER & JOB PLACEMENT CENTERS
Students/Alumni are encouraged to contact a Career Center below that is on their campus or aligned with the program enrolled in here at HCC. Appointments with Career Services can be scheduled via email, in person, or in CareerHub.
Our Career Centers' Hours of Operation are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Employers are also encouraged to contact a Career Center below that supports the workforce program(s) that are related to their industry's hiring needs.
HCC Northeast Career Centers
Public Safety, Automotive, Global Energy, Truck Driving
- Northline - 713.718.5291, Building A, Room 117, First Floor
- Northeast - 713.718.5214, Learning Hub, Job Placement Office, First Floor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC Southwest Career Centers
Business, Digital & Information Technology, Machining, Manufacturing
- West Loop - 713.718.7718, Suite 114, First Floor
- Stafford - 713.718.6514, Learning Hub, Room 142, First Floor
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Northwest Career Centers
Business, Engineering, Media Arts & Technology, Visual & Performing Arts
- Alief-Hayes - 713.718.7237, Testing Center
- Spring Branch - 713.718.5423, Room SL2, Across from Admissions Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC Southeast Career Center
Business, Welding, Logistics
- Eastside - 713.718.5030, Student Life Building, Room 117 (First Floor)
- Email: email@example.com
HCC Central Career Center
Business, Education, Consumer Arts & Sciences, Construction Management Technology
- Central – 713.718.6955, Learning Hub Building - Suite 115 (First Floor)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCC Coleman Career Center
Health Sciences, Nursing