Commit to making a difference on campus!
The Southwest Student Government Association is a student-led event and programming board, housed out of Student Life.
The SGA is also responsible for managing the overall student experience at Southwest College. We need students like you to serve on the Student Government Association and help contribute to the ideal student experience at Southwest.
- Plan Campus Events
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Build Your Resume
- Represent the college locally, district-wide, and nationally
- Be the Plug for Students Looking for Ways to Get Involved
- Earn Prizes for Participation
- Connect with other Students
SGA Officers 2020-2021
President- Alexandria Caballero
Vice President- Jazmig Kaloustian
Secretary- Marvyn Gomez
Treasurer- Jasmin Hernandez
Parliamentarian- Aigerim Daiyrbek Kyzy
Humanitarian- Egima Edwards
Office Hours & Locations
Office Hours and Locations TBA