Commit to making a difference on Campus!
The Northwest Student Government Association is a student-led event and programming board, housed out of Student Life.
The SGA is also responsible for managing the overall student experience at Northwest College. We need students like you to serve on the Student Government Association and help contribute to the ideal student experience at Northwest.
- Plan Campus Events
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Build Your Resume
- Represent the college locally, district-wide, and nationally
- Be the Plug for Students Looking for Ways to Get Involved
- Earn Prizes for Participation
- Connect with other Students
SGA Officers 2020-2021
- Grace Ndukwo, President
- Jesus Canales, Vice President
- Ashley Garza, Treasurer
- Estefania Ramon, Secretary
- Duy Pham, Humanitarian
- Youssef Zgheib, Historian
- Christine Mompoint, Parliamentarian
Office hours and locations
To Be Announced.