Disability Accommodations

Help for Those with Disabilities

If you have a disability but you don’t have documentation, contact your state-vocational rehabilitation office.

The National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC), 1.800.346.2742, may be able to help you.

If I have a documented disability, what accommodations are available?

Accommodations are available for people with disabilities, including — but not limited to — those with the following:

  • Physical disabilities (such as blindness, low vision, deafness, impaired hearing or mobility impairments)
  • Learning disabilities (such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, receptive aphasia or written language disorder)
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
  • Psychological disabilities (such as bipolar disorder or Tourette’s syndrome)
  • Chronic health issues