Top of Home Page
Graduation and Commencement
Graduation is an incredible accomplishment and a festive time for graduates and their loved ones. The upcoming Spring Commencement Ceremony to celebrate your achievement is just around the corner, and HCC is excited to celebrate this special occasion with its TxCHSE graduates.
This webpage and its resources links are your ultimate resource for everything you need to know about meeting the requirements to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. For questions about the ceremony, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DETAILS + DEADLINES FOR TXCHSE COMMENCEMENT
- For: Texas Certificate of High School Equivalency Graduates
- Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2024
- 6:00 p.m. ceremony start time
- 4:30 pm arrival time for graduates
- Location: Central Campus | San Jac Bldg | 1300 Holman Street, Houston, TX 77004
- Registration: Registration is required to participate in the ceremony. April 12 is the DEADLINE to register for the ceremony. The registration link and instructions on how to register by the deadline will be sent via email. Please be sure to check your inbox and spam folder consistently.
- Cap and Gown: Exciting news! The first 100 graduates to register for Commencement will receive a FREE cap and gown for the Commencement Ceremony! Please note that a cap and gown are required for participation in the ceremony. The registration confirmation email will include details about whether you are eligible to receive a free cap and gown.
- Guests are not required to have a ticket.
- Guests will be admitted to the venue starting one hour before the ceremony.
- Parking: Parking will be free at any of the HCC Central Campus parking lots.
- Commencement Speaker: To Be Announced
- Commencement Livestream: On the day of the ceremony, you and your loved ones may visit hccs.edu/live to watch the ceremony live.