Frequently Asked Questions

Where are you located?

The Houston Community College District Office is located at 3100 Main Street.

The Conference Services office is located on the second floor in Suite 2D00.



Do you rent your classrooms?

Not at this time. Only the conference rooms and the auditorium are available for rent.


Is there a different price point for being a nonprofit organization?

Yes, Conference Services offers a nonprofit and government rate for room rentals. To find out more about the cost to rent a room, please contact us at 713 718 -5306 or


Do you have high-speed or wireless internet access?


Yes, the HCC wireless (Wi-Fi) service is designed as a primary access network for HCC students, faculty and staff, but is also available to guest.


Does this location have parking available for my event?

There is parking available on 7th and 8th floor in the parking garage located at 3200 Main.  A sky bridge connects the parking garage and 3100 Main, which leads directly to Conference Services on the 2nd Floor, Suite 2D00.

HCC District Sky Bridge


Does the College offer Catering Services?

No, Conference Services does not offer catering service at this time. However, guests are allowed to bring food and beverages of choice.  Alcoholic beverages are permitted only after the Authorization to Serve Alcohol Request Form has been submitted and approved no later than 8 weeks prior to the event. 


Is there audio-visual equipment available in conference rooms that can be utilized events?

Yes, audio-visual equipment is available. Requests to setup equipment that is not included in the room will incur an additional charge. Contact Conference Services for list of available equipment and pricing.


Can guests setup their own equipment, signage, etc.?

Clients may setup their own equipment, signage, decor, etc. The removal and/or disposal of these items immediately after the event will be the client's responsibility. The following are prohibited:

  • Glitter
  • Confetti
  • Staples
  • Nails
  • Tacks
  • Scotch, masking, duct and electrical tape
  • Fire and/or open flames of any kind


Any damages caused by signage and decor, including helium balloons released to the ceiling, will incur charges related to repair and/or removal.


What is your form of payment?


Credit Card

We accept all major credit cards for payment. All payments by credit card must be made online at:

Once you receive your HCC invoice, you will then be able to make your online credit card payment to the Conference Services Department.



We accept checks and money orders. When mailing your payment, please included the invoices number on the check or money order.  All payments that are returned by the bank are subject to a $25 returned check fee.  Check and money order payments can be hand-delivered or mailed to the following address:

Houston Community College 

3100 Main Street  

Attention: Conference Services, 2D00  

Houston Texas 77002


What is your cancellation policy?

Event cancellations must be submitted via the Facilities Reservation and Services Form. Cancellation fees may be incurred for each booking, per room per day.   Cancellations not made within 5 days will be assessed a $100 fee.


Will other groups or individuals be on site during our meeting or event?

Yes. The HCC Administration facility is a fully occupied and functional office complex.


Are there emergency services and security procedures in place?

Yes.  HCC Police Department provides security and emergency response services for the College 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be contacted at 713.718.8888



Will Conference Services provide informational/directional signage for the day of the event?

Yes, Conference Services can provide informational/directional signage for events.


Is there a loading dock available for usage at the conference location?

Yes, the 3100 Main loading dock entrance is located at 900 Rosalie.  The loading dock is open Monday – Friday from 6:30AM-5:00PM. For after hour events, access to the conferencing center is via the sky-bridge that connects the garage at 3200 Main and 3100 Main. Contact Conference Services for additional information.

Loading Dock


Is Liability Insurance required to rent space for my event?

Yes, a Certificate of Liability is required.


Is music allowed to be played at my event?

Music Notes

Yes, music is allowed to be played at events.  However, it is imperative that the sound level does not disrupt business operations for conferences services, tenants or other events.

District Conference Services reserves the right to require that music and/or audio be turned down or off entirely if it is determined the sound level is causing disruptions.


Contact Conference Services

2D00 3100 Main St., Houston, TX 77002