Newsletter from Trustee Dr. Adriana Tamez, District III
Feb 8, 2021
Happy New Year! There has never been a better time to attend Houston Community College. Our programs feature affordable and convenient classes at both our Central and Southeast campuses.
High school students can take dual credit classes and graduating seniors can begin their college work with HCC and get a jump start on achieving certificates or associate degrees as on their way to achieving their educational goals. Campuses are close and conveniently near Metro rail and bus lines.
Many of our on-campus courses have been converted to online classes. In fact, there are more ways to learn now than ever before – and enrolling is easy by visiting: hccs.edu/now
You can choose from these options:
- Flex Campus: Students enroll in classes and have the choice to attend either online or in person at the scheduled dates and times
- Lab-Based Courses: HCC’s skills-based, hands-on lab courses host fewer students per section to enable social distancing
- Online Anytime: Students take classes online at any time. These are traditional online classes, and students never come to campus
- Online on a Schedule: Students take classes online at scheduled class time they select when enrolling, and never come to campus
Here are other helpful links:
- Free & Reduced Cost Technology: hccs.edu/techhelp
- Childcare options: hccs.edu/childcare
- Career/job placement: hccs.edu/careerhub
- Small business support: hccs.edu/oei
We are ready to assist you. Call 713.718.2000 or email us at email@example.com to get started on achieving your educational goals at HCC!
Adriana Tamez, Ed.D.
HCC Board of Trustees
Download as PDF
Download as RTF