- Workforce Solutions Financial Aid for Child Care (NCI): Largest funding source for childcare
- Childcare due to Covid-19
- Perkins Grant Support
- YMCA Children's Academy @ HCC Central College
- YMCA Children's Academy @ HCC Eastside Campus
- Head Start (6 months to 6 years old) (Informational Video)
- Collaborative For Children (Find Childcare & Funding)
- Child Care & Development Fund
- Rental, Utilities, Childcare & Transportation Expenses (Raise Up Families)
- Call United Way's 211 or Search Online for Additional Resources
When searching United Way, use keywords like "childcare", "child"
- Office of Child Care (Office of the Administration for Children & Families
- Houston DiaperBank: 6201 Bonhomme Rd Suite 250N, Houston, TX 77036
- upWORDS:Baby and upWORDS:Toddler (Texas Children's Hospital)
The information provided by external resources - including third-party websites - is designed to provide helpful information on topics and community resources. HCC does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content, use, or availability of resources provided by external websites or agencies. HCC makes no representations as to the eligibility of any particular student to receive any benefit or the effects – such as those impacting immigration status – that accepting a resource may have on a student. Students in populations that may have specific additional needs are encouraged to seek advice from a relevant professional or reputable resources, such as immigration counsel or a qualified website.