Admissions for International Students
Application for International Students
Students planning to attend HCC must submit/upload a complete application to the Office of International Student Services & Study Abroad (OISS&SA) by the application deadlines (incomplete applications will NOT be accepted for processing).
What type of International Student am I? (Click on links below for steps on how to complete each application)
- New International Student: I live outside the U.S. and want to attend HCC on an F-1 visa.
- Transfer International Student: I am an F-1 student in the U.S., and I want to transfer to HCC.
- Change of Status Student: I am in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa and wish to change my status to F-1.
- Defer Attendance Student: I have already applied to HCC but need to change my start date/semester.
- Concurrent Student: An F-1 student from another U.S. school who is permitted to take a few classes at HCC.
Note: Do not use the Apply Texas Application! This application is not designed for HCC international students and using it will slow your application process.
Students under 18 years of age: An international student under the age of 18 who wishes to gain admission to HCC must provide documentation to prove that he/she has achieved the equivalency of a U.S. high school diploma in his/her country by submitting a transcript evaluation along with their application to OISS&SA. Accepted Evaluation agencies.