Adult High School
Adult High School is a Credit Recovery program designed to assist current high school students and adults in obtaining a Texas high school diploma.
Current high school students will need a referral from their high school counselor before registering for any AHS class. This program may not be appropriate for students who plan to pursue athletics at a Division I or II college or university.
Search Adult High School classes
Search Adult High School courses
Dates to Remember
Fall 2017 Final Exams:
- Monday/Wednesday Classes: Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Tuesday/Thursday Classes: Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Friday/Saturday Classes: Friday, December 15, 2017
- Saturday Only Classes: Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Sunday Only Classes: Sunday, December 17, 2017
Registration Dates – All Registration will be handled electronically. Submit AHS approval and copy of high school transcript by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (713/718-7708).
Spring 2018 Registration: Monday, November 13, 2017 - Friday, February 9, 2018
Spring 2018 Classes begins:
- Recovery Credit
- Friday/Saturday Classes: Friday, February 9, 2018
- Saturday Only Classes: Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Sunday Only Classes: Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Monday/Wednesday Classes: Monday, February 12, 2018
- Tuesday/Thursday Classes: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Original Credit classes will begin Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Spring 2018 Final Exams:
- Recovery Credit
- Monday/Wednesday Classes: Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Tuesday/Thursday Classes: Thursday, May 3, 2018
- Friday/Saturday Classes: Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Saturday Only Classes: Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Sunday Only Classes: Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Original Credit exams will be given Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Thanksgiving (AHS Only): November 20-26, 2017
- Winter Break: December 19, 2017-January 1, 2018
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.: January 15, 2018
- President’s Day: February 19, 2018
- Spring Break: March 12-18, 2018
- Spring Holiday: March 30, 2018
- Memorial Day: May 28, 2018
- Northline Campus: 8001 Fulton, Houston, TX 77022
- Spring Branch Campus: 1010 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N., Houston, TX 77043
- Alief – Bissonnet: 13803 Bissonnet, Houston, TX 77083
- Gulfton Center: 5407 Gulfton, Houston, TX 77081
- Missouri City Campus: 1600 Texas Pkwy., Missouri City, TX 77489
- West Loop Campus: 5601 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77081
Course Approval Forms
This form should be completed by both student and their high school counselor. It should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID number, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information and signature of student and counselor.
This form can be used if the student’s high school counselor cannot be reached. Or this is a student that is no longer attending high school. This form should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information for student and high school, and signature of student and parent (if student is not 18 or older).
- Tuition - $175 per half-credit course
- Original Credit: $275 per half-credit course
- Additional $10 fee for ...
- Textbooks are provided at no additional cost. Student’s records will be held for lost or damaged textbooks. Payment for lost or damaged textbooks is required to remove the record hold.