Commit to making a difference on Campus!
The Northeast Student Government Association is a student-led event and programming board, housed out of Student Life.
The SGA is also responsible for managing the overall student experience at Northeast College. We need students like you to serve on the Student Government Association and help contribute to the ideal student experience on campus.
- Plan Campus Events
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Build Your Resume
- Represent the college locally, district-wide, and nationally
- Be the Plug for Students Looking for Ways to Get Involved
- Earn Prizes for Participation
- Connect with other Students
SGA Officers 2020-2021
- Nancy Machuca - SGA President
- Martin Ugbala - SGA Vice President
- Jennifer Gomez - SGA Secretary
- Vacant - SGA Treasurer
- Vacant - SGA Humanitarian
- Jacqueline Machcua - SGA Parliamentarian
- Alysa Garcia - SGA Historian
Office Hours & Locations
The Student Government Office is located at the Northline Campus in room E-110.
Students are encouraged to reach out to their college SGA Officers to address any college related concerns. Please email the Student Government at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any college realated concerns or ideas you have for creating a great student experience at the Northeast College.
Student Government Meeting Dates & Times
Join SGA by attending their general body meeting today!
- Meeting dates for the Spring 2020 semester will be posted soon.