Commit to making a difference on Campus!
The Coleman Student Government Association is a student-led event and programming board, housed out of Student Life.
The SGA is also responsible for managing the overall student experience at Coleman College. We need students like you to serve on the Student Government Association and help contribute to the ideal student experience on campus.
- Plan Campus Events
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Build Your Resume
- Represent the college locally, district-wide, and nationally
- Be the Plug for Students Looking for Ways to Get Involved
- Earn Prizes for Participation
- Connect with other Students
President- Lauren Waldrop
Vice President- Jessica Williams
Secretary- Tyra Ankoor
Treasurer- Kamisha Goree
Historian- Pamela Orieukwu
Parliamentarian- Kiara Phillips
Mmebership Chair- Jenelle Mouton
Office Hours & Locations
SGA Office- Welcome Center Suite 128
Office Hours (Subject to change)
Contact the Coleman Student Government Association at CO.SGA@hccs.edu