Commit to making a difference on Campus!
The Central Student Government Association is a student-led event and programming board, housed out of Student Life.
The SGA is also responsible for managing the overall student experience at Central College. We need students like you to serve on the Student Government Association and help contribute to the ideal student experience at Central.
- Plan Campus Events
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Build Your Resume
- Represent the college locally, district-wide, and nationally
- Be the Plug for Students Looking for Ways to Get Involved
- Earn Prizes for Participation
- Connect with other Students
SGA Officers 2020-2021
- President Deborah Llanas
- Vice President Naeem Abdullah
- Treasurer Serena Parke
- Secretary Le Minh Tri Pham
- Humanitarian Reanne Hamilton
- Parliamentarian Vacant
- Historian Vacant
Office Hours & Locations
Office of Student Life
1300 Holman SJAC 191
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm