Due to COVID 19 All Club Sports Activities have been Cancelled until further notice.
RecSports will continue Online! Keep It Healthy & Stay Active by following us on Social Media for Virtual Fitness, Gamer Tournaments & more!
Subscribe to our RecSports Calendar for email Updates!
Contact Us at
Disclaimer: HCC Club Sports are not participants of the NJCAA or NCAA associations
Since 2005, The HCC Club Sports program has broadened the student experience for all who attend Houston Community College. We offer a variety of competitive sports for both Men & Women and an opportunity to travel, compete and represent HCC in local and intercollegiate leagues & tournaments. Since it's inception, the Club Sports program has won over 65 Championships and counting.
Recent Achievements include
- Fall 2019, Men's Soccer, 2nd Place Lonestar Conference
- Fall 2019, HCC Tennis, Lonestar Conference Champions
- 2019 HCC Baseball, 2nd Place National Club Baseball Association Gulf Coast East Conference
- 2019 HCC Baseball Ranked 18th Nationally, NCBA
- Spring 2019, Men's Basketball, 2nd Place NIRSA National Tournament
- 2018 Baseball Conference Champions
- 2018 Women's Basketball Regional Championship
- 2018 Volleyball League Championship
All Club Sports & RecSports Programs are free for HCC Students.Rec Sports: Intramural Sports, Fitness Classes, Campus Events & More!
Tryouts are held during the first two weeks of each Regular Semester.
To participate in all Club Sports (except Baseball), student-athletes must have a 2.0 minimum GPA and be enrolled 6 total Semester Credit Hours.
To participate in Baseball, student must have a 2.0 minimum GPA and be enrolled in 9 total Semester Credit Hours.RecSports also offers Intramural, Club Sports and More! ** All Athletic & RecSports Programs are free for HCC Students.
Attendance for all tryout days strongly encouraged
Gym Shoes and proper attire required
HCC Students Must be currently enrolled for at least 6 credit hours (9 for baseball) and have a minimum of 2.0 GPA
Prospective Players must sign a liability waiver on-site
For More Information Contact
Men's Club Sports Program
Men's & Women's Sports Schedule
Women's Club Sports Program