HCC Textbook Resources
In light of the current situation with Coronavirus and the need to maintain social distancing, we’re offering students several options to purchase and access books remotely.
HCC Bookstore Access Online
The HCC Bookstore’s campus locations are operating remotely and can be reached via email Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm and Friday from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Northline Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastside Campus email@example.com
- Central Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katy Campus email@example.com
- Spring Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alief Campus - email@example.com
- Stafford Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Westloop Campus - email@example.com
Placing your Orders Online
We are pleased to report that students can access services online and the Bookstore is currently offering Free Shipping for Online Orders. Please place your order on the website at www.hccs.bncollege.com.
- HCC Student Financial Aid, B&N Gift Cards and Major Credit Cards are accepted forms of payment.
- For students utilizing a Bookstore Voucher outside of HCC Student Financial Aid, students will need to send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org us of their need to use a Bookstore Voucher and we will work with them to facilitate the necessary documentation to complete an Online Order for Home Delivery. These voucher agencies include, but are not limited to, VA Chapter 31, Baker Ripley, and TX Workforce Commission.
- For items in-stock, normal shipping time will be 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
Bookstore Tutoring Resources
HCC students will also have free access to Barnes & Noble's online self-tutoring and writing resources via www.bartleby.com. Through June 15, students will have access to 10 free step-by-step solutions and tutoring, per month, from Bartleby Learn, as well as free premium access to a 24/7 virtual writing center through Bartleby Write.
Students may email their questions using the contact form here: https://hccs.bncollege.com/shop/hccs-central/page/customer-service