Resources for Students
This page provides students guidance related to messages from Chancellor Maldonado about College measures designed to help limit the coronavirus (COVID-19) risk on campus. The facts related to COVID-19 in the city of Houston are changing rapidly, so it is important to keep checking in. Please read all email communications and text alerts.
Helpful Resources for Students:
- Overview of Accessing Student Services Remotely – a snapshot of how you can access all Student Services remotely; links to specific topic areas also provided below:
- Student Instructional Resources – information about Canvas, training, software resources and library services
- WiFI & Device Support for Students – information about technology and internet resources available to students who need help in the transition to online
COVID-19 Forms & Reporting:
- Student Equipment Questionnaire – If you are a student and need help getting access to the internet and/or computers, please complete this form immediately.
- Student Self-Reporting Form– If you are a student and are experiencing symptoms or have concerns about being exposed to COVID-19, please complete this form immediately.
- Student Travel Notification Form– If you have any plans to travel internationally, please complete this form to document those travel plans with the College.
Additional Student Resources: