Top of Home Page


If a student did not elect to receive a copy of his/her diploma or needs to have a replacement copy, it may be requested from the Office of Student Records. Students should email regarding their diploma, giving their name, student id and address where the diploma should be mailed.


Request a copy of your transcript here.

Office of Alumni Affairs

Alumni and former students can reach out to the Office of Alumni Affairs with questions regarding our benefits, services, and getting involved at Houston Community College. The Office of Alumni Affairs is located inside the HCC Administrative Building in the Mid-Town area of downtown Houston. Eagles Soar!

3100 Main, Houston, TX 77002