Online Continuing Education
Creating a Successful Business Plan - Online Class
Online Class – 6 weeks – 24 hours – This Class Helps You Prepare to Apply for the 2020 HCC Business Plan Competition Online, Six-Week, 24-Hour, Continuing Education Class
Sign up for the six-week, 24-hour, online continuing education class below with instructor Kris Solie-Johnson, chancellor and president of the American Institute of Small Business, and best-selling author, educator and speaker.
Click on the links to access more information and to sign up!
- Takes 24 hours of your time over 6 weeks, 12 lessons.
- Flexible Requirements – We recommend you do two lessons per week as they are released. It’s also ok if you get a bit behind and finish lessons from the prior week. Just finish all 12 lessons in six weeks and take the online final at the end.
- The lessons help you develop and refine your business assumptions for your plan and get feedback from your instructor along the way.
- Fee: $119. Sign up online in less than three minutes!
- For more information & to enroll
- This class is a prerequisite for proposed & startup entrepreneurs applying for the 2020 HCC Business Plan Competition (BPC). *Startup=not yet achieved 6 straight mos net profit. Those still needing the class should register for it prior to submitting the BPC application. Option 1: Enroll in the class that started 11/13/19 – Enrollment is open til 11/19/19. Finish the November class as early as 12/20/19 or by final deadline of 1/3/20. Option 2: Take the class that starts 12/11/19 and finish it by 1/18/19. Apply for the competition January 1 – 30. We will verify that proposed and start up entrepreneurs completed the class. All chosen BPC Teams will be notified of acceptance by 2/21/20. The first competition training session is on 2/25/20.
- 713-718-5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding enrollment.
- Want More? Full menu of Online Small Business Continuing Education Classes
Online Small Business Continuing Education Classes
Online Continuing Education Courses for Small Business Owners & Their Employees
HCC also offers focused, affordable online small business classes in shorter time segments than traditional college credit classes. For example, take the Creating a Successful Business Plan Class and get 24 hours of online learning over six weeks. Or, choose the three-class Entrepreneurship Series Package. Register online in just a few minutes! Classes start each month.
Entrepreneurship Series Package
Ready to start your own business? Let this discounted set of online courses hone your entrepreneurial spirit and help get your business going.
Starting, Running & Marketing Small Businesses
Turn your business ideas into a solid plan for financing and long-term success. This is also the prerequisite class required to apply to enter the HCC Newspring Business Plan Competition. The competition offers additional counseling and training and the opportunity to win prize money to start or grow your business.
Full Menu of Small Business Classes
Continuing Education – Online:
Call 713-718-5149 or email email@example.com for any questions regarding enrollment and registration for these online continuing education classes.
Take Advantage of Online Learning Combined with Group Events, One-on-One Advising, Competitions and more at the Center for Entrepreneurship –
Connect with other entrepreneurs and a host of small business experts and resource partners through workshops, seminars and boot camps, one-hour advising appointments with a small business mentor, competitions to refine and polish your written plan and verbal presentation skills. The Center for Entrepreneurship is designed for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs as a focal point, providing practical learning, peer-to-peer and group training, one-on-one business advising and connections to entrepreneurial resources and resource partners in Houston who can help start and grow businesses.
Center for Entrepreneurship – HCC Northwest: Call 713-718-6650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a One-on-One Counseling Session with business advisor.