Business Plan - Online Class
Creating a Successful Business Plan
Sign up for the six-week, 24-hour, online continuing education class below with instructor Kris Solie-Johnson, chancellor and president of the American Institute of Small Business, and best-selling author, educator and speaker. Click on the GREEN links to access more information and to sign up!
- Takes 24 hours of your time over 6 weeks, 12 lessons.
- Flexible Requirements – We recommend you do two lessons per week as they are released. It’s also ok if you get a bit behind and finish lessons from the prior week. Just finish all 12 lessons in six weeks and take the online final at the end.
- The lessons help you develop and refine your business assumptions for your plan and get feedback from your instructor along the way.
- Fee: $119. Sign up online in less than three minutes!
More Information & To Enroll
- This class is a prerequisite for proposed & startup entrepreneurs applying for the 2020 HCC Business Plan Competition (BPC). *Startup=not yet achieved 6 straight mos net profit. Those still needing the class should register for it prior to submitting the BPC application.
- Option 1: Enroll in the class that started 11/13/19 – Enrollment is open til 11/19/19. Finish the November class as early as 12/20/19 or by final deadline of 1/3/20.
- Option 2: Take the class that starts 12/11/19 and finish it by 1/17/20. Apply for the competition January 1 – 30. We will verify that proposed and start up entrepreneurs completed the class. All chosen BPC Teams will be notified of acceptance by 2/21/20. The first competition training session is on 2/25/20.
- 713-718-5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding enrollment
Full Menu of Small Business Classes
Continuing Education – Online
Call 713-718-5149 or email email@example.com for any questions regarding enrollment and registration for these online continuing education classes.
Online Learning Combined with Group Events
Take Advantage of Online Learning Combined with Group Events, One-on-One Advising, Competitions and more at the Center for Entrepreneurship
Connect with other entrepreneurs and a host of small business experts and resource partners through workshops, seminars and boot camps, one-hour advising appointments with a small business mentor, competitions to refine and polish your written plan and verbal presentation skills. The Center for Entrepreneurship is designed for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs as a focal point, providing practical learning, peer-to-peer and group training, one-on-one business advising and connections to entrepreneurial resources and resource partners in Houston who can help start and grow businesses.