Contact OIE

How Do I Contact OIE?

The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) takes all complaints seriously. If you have questions about filing a complaint with regard to discrimination, harassment, or sexual misconduct, you should contact OIE immediately to speak with one of the staff members at 713.718.8271 or email us at You may also complete and submit the Contact Form below. An OIE staff member will contact you to explain your options.

If you need emergency assistance, contact HCCPD at 713-718-8888.