In Case You Missed It (#ICYMI) Enrollment Updates
Spring 2023 Early (Priority) Registration Begins October 31 for Eligible Students
Oct 31, 2022
Students who are Veterans, in the Eagle Promise Program and/or have 18 semester credit hours or less remaining to complete their program of study qualify to register for Spring 2023 a week early! Priority (early) Spring 2023 registration starts October 31.
BENEFITS OF PRIORITY REGISTRATION
Students who are eligible to register early during Priority Registration can:
- Get a head start on customizing their schedule according to their work and life schedule.
- Enroll early in courses with limited seats.
- Make sure they can secure their seat for courses needed for their degree plan.
SPRING 2023 REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
- Priority registration for Spring 2023 opens on October 31 and will end on November 6.
- General registration for all students begins November 7.
- The course schedule includes in-person and online courses for the following sessions: Winter Mini 4-WK (4-week courses); Regular 16-WK (16-week courses); 2nd Start (12-week courses); 1st 8-WK (eight-week courses); 2nd 8-WK(eight-week courses); and 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th 4-WK (4-week courses).
- Click here for start dates.
REGISTER EARLY FOR SPRING 2023 | OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 6
- Students who are eligible for Priority Registration should visit MyEagle to register from October 31: Enroll Now.
- While you’re registering, please notify the college of any address changes, or use the student center self-service to update changes to your information, so we can keep in touch with you!
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
The Virtual Lobby webpage (www.hccs.edu/virtuallobby) is a one-stop resource for Zoom links and contact information for enrollment, advising, financial aid, payment, and academic support services. Before accessing a virtual or in-person service, please always reference the Virtual Lobby page for the most up-to-date Zoom links, hours of operations, and locations.