State Financial Aid (TASFA)
Students who are eligible to complete the TASFA can compete for state funds if they meet all of the requirements below. Financial aid will verify student eligibility using the completed TASFA application and supporting documentation.
- Texas Resident: Students who meet the residency requirements under House Bill 1403/Senate Bill 1528 are encouraged to complete the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA). Student must be classified as a Texas resident in order to be eligible for state funding. A non-resident who pays a resident rate due to a tuition waiver is not a resident for the purpose of this application.
- Selective Service Registration: An undocumented student must be registered for selective service. Verification of Selective Service registration can be obtained from http://www.sss.gov. Selective Service registration forms are readily available at the campus financial aid office, so that a student without a Social Security number can complete his registration.
TASFA Application for 2019-2020 Aid Year (Fall 2019 | Spring 2020 | Summer 2020)
The 2019-20 TASFA is avalible by clicking here: Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) 2019-2020
Please submit the TASFA directly to the campus financial aid office. Supporting income documentation (e.g., tax transcript for both student and parent) must accompany the application. The supporting documentation forms will be posted soon.
- TPEG Short Term Loan Request
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas Form
- Work Study Intent to Enroll