Attention HCC Eagles - this is where we will post important financial aid announcements. We will consistently update it, so check back in and share with a friend.
2018-19 Financial Aid Announcements
- PEOPLESOFT SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Please be advised that PeopleSoft will be down for system maintenance from 7:00pm Wednesday, February 20th through Monday, February 25th. During this time, we will not be able process disbursements and/or refunds. We will, however, be able to view information in the system to answer your questions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- PURCHASING BOOKS WITH FINANCIAL AID: Once your aid is authorized to use in the bookstore, you will receive an email. All information about purchasing books with financial aid is available at www.hccs.edu/finaidbooks.
- FALL 2019-2020 FINANCIAL AID: If you plan to attend HCC during Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and/or Summer 2020, you need to fill out the 2019–20 FAFSA form using 2017 tax info.
- SPRING 2018-2019 FINANCIAL AID: If you plan to attend HCC during Fall 2018, Spring 2018 and/or Summer 2019, you need to fill out the 2018–19 FAFSA form using 2016 tax info.
- TWO WAYS TO FILL OUT THE 2019-2020 FAFSA: ONLINE AND MOBILE APP: Once you’re ready, you have several ways to complete the FAFSA form, including the fafsa.gov website or the new myStudentAid mobile app. Using the app, you can fill out the FAFSA form safely and securely from your mobile device. On the app, you can also manage your FSA ID, view your federal student aid history and loan information, and more. The myStudentAid app is available from both the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).