Attention HCC Eagles - this is where we will post important financial aid announcements. We will consistently update it, so check back in and share with a friend.
Summer and Fall Financial Aid Announcements
July and August 2019
- FALL SAP APPEALS: Appeals for FALL 2019 are due September 9, 2019. Any appeals and supporting documentation submitted after September 9, 2019 will be reviewed and decision made will be effective SPRING 2020 semester or your next semester of enrollment. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to visit your nearest Financial Aid office).
- SUMMER FINANCIAL AID: For information on options to use financial aid this summer, please click here.
- PURCHASING BOOKS WITH FINANCIAL AID: Once your aid is authorized to use in the bookstore, you will receive an email. All information about purchasing books with financial aid is available at www.hccs.edu/finaidbooks.
- FALL 2019-2020 FINANCIAL AID: If you plan to attend HCC during Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and/or Summer 2020, you need to fill out the 2019–20 FAFSA form using 2017 tax info.
- TWO WAYS TO FILL OUT THE 2019-2020 FAFSA: ONLINE AND MOBILE APP: Once you’re ready, you have several ways to complete the FAFSA form, including the fafsa.gov website or the new myStudentAid mobile app. Using the app, you can fill out the FAFSA form safely and securely from your mobile device. On the app, you can also manage your FSA ID, view your federal student aid history and loan information, and more. The myStudentAid app is available from both the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).