The AAS in Marketing provides students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to pursue a career in marketing, marketing research, advertising, retailing or sales.
Degrees and Certificates
The AAS in Marketing provides students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to pursue a career in marketing, marketing research, advertising, retailing or sales. The degree offers a wide spectrum of courses in all aspects of marketing including marketing services. The program is designed for anyone seeking entry-level employment in the field of Marketing.
TSI testing is required prior to first enrollment for all AAS degrees and level II certificates.
Students will be able to:
- Identify the marketing mix components in relation to market segmentation.
- Explain the environmental factors which influence consumer and organization decision making process.
- Outline a marketing plan.
- Identify the elements of the communication process between buyers and sellers in business.
- Utilize marketing research techniques to implement competitive marketing decisions.
There are 7,332 Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists employed. This number is expected to increase by 17.2% over the next four years.
- The estimated annual job openings is 474 jobs a year.
- Median Wages - $28.37 hourly, $59,000 annually
|The Marketing Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a leading specialized business accreditation association committed to advancing excellence in business education worldwide. Our member institutions share the common belief that an excellent business education is defined by professors who are committed to teaching, students who come from a diversity of backgrounds, and courses that provide relevant skills for real-world opportunities.|