The Maritime Logistics program provides students with specialized skills needed for an entry level position in the maritime logistic industry.
Degrees and Certificates
The Maritime program provides students with specialized skills needed for an entry level position in the maritime logistic industry.
TSI testing required prior to first enrollment for all AAS degrees and Level II certificates.
Students will be able to:
- Explain logistics/supply chain terms. Demonstrate understanding of technological factors of logistics in international trade.
- Apply forecasting techniques to various facets of supply chain management.
- Solve transportation problems utilizing knowledge of world geography and the transportation system.
There are 3,237 Transportation Managers are employed. This number is expected to increase by 6.3% over the next four years.
- The estimated annual job openings is 139 jobs a year.
- Median Wages - $45.96 hourly, $97,000 annually