- Check Student AD Account
- Admissions Steps
6 Steps to becoming an HCC Student.
- Class Search - Advance Class Search, find Mini-Semester Classes
Advance class search allowing students to search all HCC semesters offered, i.e. Mini-Semesters.
- Courses Offered
Courses offered for Semester Credit Hour, Continuing Education and Distance Education classes.
- Academic Calendar By Semester Year
Academic Calendar By Semester Year
- Continuing Education - Certificate Career based courses
Continuing Education provides career based training in various areas, i.e. Certified Nurses Aide (CNA), Phlebotomy Tech, Fire Training, EMT Training, Commercial Truck Driving, Medical Billing and Coding Certificate as well as other viable skill based training courses.
- Financial Aid Contacts
Financial Aid contact numbers at various HCC Campuses.
- Counselors Contacts
Counselor Services home page. Lists counselor contacts at all HCC campuses.
- Online Student Services (Counseling Online)
Contact counselors via Chat, e-mail request. This service is available for all students.
- ADA Counselors
Ability Services Department home page. The Ability Service Department & Deaf/Hard of Hearing Department (ASD & D/HH) assists students with physical, learning, or emotional disabilities in developing independence and self-reliance.
- Transcript Order Online
Order transcript online or by phone via this page.
- Residency - Basic Requirements
Basic residency requirement, explains in-district / out-of-district.
- Find Your District - Harris County Property Search
Find out what district you live in via Harris County Appraisal District Search.
- HCC E-Mail Login
Access to HCC E-Mail.
- PeopleSoft Student Administration System Sign-In
PeopleSoft Student Administration login page. Enroll in classes. Add, Drop, Swap classes. View Unofficial Transcript, etc.
- Blackboard Tech Support Contact
Blackboard Tech Support Home page or call 713/718-5444.
- Blackboard Vista Login (Online Classes)
Login to Blackboard for students taking classes online.