VIRTUAL CAREER CENTER
The HCC Central Career Planning and Resources Office is committed to assisting current and former HCC Students, who are seeking full-time, part-time, and temporary employment opportunities. Career Planning and Resources is here to help students transition from a student to a working professional. We urge you to explore these services early in your HCC experience and to take advantage of the many ways we can help you meet your career-related goals. We offer the following:
- Weekly Updated Job Listings
- On-Campus Recruiting Events
- Individual Counseling / Coaching
- Internship and Field Experience Opportunities
- Job Fairs (Held Each Semester).
- Seminars: Resume & Cover Letter Essentials; Interviewing Strategies; Preparing for the Career Fair; Key Strategies for the Job Search; "Dress-for-Success Essentials"; and “Is This Job Offer For You?”
- Career Guidance Software
- Internet Equipped Computers
- Career Resource / Reference Library
- Free Resume Fax Service
Job Survival Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Online Career Testing
Finding the Right Educational Degree Plan for You
Ms. Leslie Landry
Director of Career Planning and Resources
Learning Hub Science Building (LHSB)
Phone: (713) 718-6176
Fax: (713) 718-6177
Administrators, Employers, Students, and Alumni can access the Virtual Career Center by clicking one (1) of the links below.
If you are an Administrator, click here.
If you are an Employer, click here.
If you are a Student, click here.
If you are an Alumnus, click here.
Maps and Tour of Campuses