The HCCS Conference & Training Center offers a complete range of on-site services specifically designed to assist your company in producing a successful meeting, training, convention or conference.
We offer on-site catering through Neo Market & Cafe technology assistance, parking, security, setup services and customized housekeeping. Limited video conferencing with international and long distance access is available.
All services are coordinated at the time of reservation by a professional event staff. Special packages - including facility rentals, services, food and lodging - can be arranged upon request.
• Event Planning Services
• Catering Services
• Audiovisual Equipment
• Technical Support
• Training Materials Support
• Lodging Information
Have you been asked to plan a meeting, training, conference or convention, but don\'t know where to start? When you face this challenge, the professional event staff at HCCS Conference & Training Center can help.
Our professional event staff will work with you from the initial planning through the final wrap-up of your program. We work with private corporations, non-profit organizations, state agencies, and college faculty to design, develop and deliver meetings, conferences, and training institutes. We understand budgetary and personnel constraints and offer competitive rates and event support. Our staff is committed to developing quality events to meet and exceed your expectations.
We will guide you through the event planning process, be present during your function, and provide comprehensive follow-up service. Our success is measured by your satisfaction.
- View event calendar and search for available rooms for your desired dates.
- You must complete a CTC Reservation Form and fax to (713) 718-5172 at least 48hrs prior to your desired event date to guarantee room.
- A CTC staff member will contact you to confirm your reservation within 6-8 business hours
- Room and services Rate Sheet (for your information)
- Cancellation Policy - please cancel all events within 7 days using the Change Order Form or charges may be incurred
For information on accommodations, restaurants, and tourist attractions, please visit Houston Guide.com.
Call us at 713-718-5306 or email us to get started today.
The HCCS Conference & Training Center offers competitive rates, integrated billing and substantial discounts for non-profit organizations.
Proof of insurance and non-profit status must be supplied at time of reservation, if applicable.
- All inclusive packages covering facility rentals, services, food and lodging can be arranged by special request
- Email us for a copy of the current rate sheet
- You may obtain a copy of the current rate sheet here through a download, or by calling 713-718-5306
- Call 713-718-5306 for a complete quote of your event and to discuss your event services details with a Conference and Training Center Event Planner
Our spacious facilities include a 3300 sq.ft Auditorium with a 2162 sq.ft reception Foyer area, two 1100 sq.ft. Seminar A & B rooms, one 650 sq.ft. Seminar C training room and one 350 sq.ft Seminar D training room.
Our auditorium is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system with wireless and direct hand-held microphones. The auditorium is also equipped with four suspended monitors, and podium mounted plasma monitor. Limited video conferencing is available with international and long distance access. Other equipment includes podiums, LCD projectors, laptops, dry erase boards, flip charts and large mounted projection screens.
click for full size
click for full size
put links to virtual tours here.
AdAstra (Classroom Scheduling) Support