HCC to hold Saturday registration events in August
Jul 15, 2016
With the Fall semester right around the corner, Houston Community College will host registration events on a pair of Saturdays in August. These dates will provide prospective students an opportunity to register for Fall classes in person at one of 13 HCC campus locations. Saturday registration will be held at the following locations from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Aug. 13 and Aug. 20:
- Alief-Hayes Campus
- Central College
- Coleman College
- Katy Campus
- Northline Campus
- Northeast Campus (Codwell)
- Pinemont Center
- North Forest Campus
- Eastside Campus
- Felix Fraga Campus
- West Loop Campus
- Stafford Campus
- Spring Branch Campus
Registration Operation Hours for other days in August
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What prospective students should bring with them to a registration event:
1. A copy of the most recent tax return (if a dependent, a copy of parent’s/legal guardian’s tax return)
2. Proof of immunization for Bacterial Meningitis
3. Copy of official/unofficial transcripts/grade reports, TSI scores or other college placement exam scores (SAT, ACT, AP, CLEP, IB, etc.)
HCC has 13 Centers of Excellence, which offer more than 100 programs of study in a variety of careers fields. Use our A-Z guide to find the program or course that fits your interests.
1. Complete applications (Submit your application online at hccs.edu/application)
2. Submit documentation
3. Assess college readiness
4. Register for courses
5. Prepare for your first semester
Fall classes begin Monday, Aug. 22. For more information, please visit hccs.edu.