Download UST Research Abstracts [601 kbs]
Each year, research topics provided by UST faculty in form of an abstract is posted here.
Faculty use this list to determine the area of research they are interested in working.
HCC Faculty List for 2015-2016 [91 kbs]
HCC faculty for 2015-2016 have been selected.
They will work with UST partners and HCC students to complete one year of research.
They will also encourage their students to present at STEM Symposia and transfer to get advance education in STEM.
2015-2016 Academic Year (October 1, 2015 - August 31, 2016)
All participating faculty must be:
- US permanent residents or citizens
- Teaching at HCC during fall semester 2015 and spring semester 2016.
Faculty for 2015-2016 have been selected. Each faculty is responsible for:
- helping in the recruitment of the students
- making sure that the students attend the required orientation
- completing all the paperwork in a timely manner
- coordinating research with the UST faculty partner
- being present with the students to do the research
- supervising the project, maintain required records and ensure completion of the project by August 31, 2016
- involving students in preparation of a mandatory poster and working with the students in presenting at a symposium hosted by UST and HCC in September 2016 and other symposia and conferences.
To help in recruitment of the students, faculty must take into consideration
- U.S. permanent residence/U.S. citizenship status
- Enrollment at HCC during the research project period
- Courses taken by the students and their performance to ensure the basic knowledge needed to conduct advance research
- Have the time and commitment to complete the project and complete all paperwork in a timely manner