To do list
Log into MyHCC and choose To Do List under My Action Items. Your To Do List shows items that need to be completed for financial aid, admissions, etc. Outstanding items can prohibit you from registering for classes and from qualifying for financial aid awards.
Checklist status definitions
Financial aid uses the following checklist status definitions. Your file will not be complete until all requested documents are in a “Completed” or “Waived” status.
- Initiated - Submit each document listed to complete your student file.
- Received - This document has been received and is in review. This can take up to 14 business days.
- Returned - The document you submitted was not complete. Check your HCC student e-mail account for more information.
- Completed - The document you submitted is complete. Check your HCC student e-mail account for more information.
- Waived - You are no longer required to submit this document.
Be sure to:
- Write your name and student I.D. clearly at the top of each page
- Do not submit original documents
- Keep copies of all submitted documents for your records