- FAFSA on the Web worksheet Use this form to assist you in completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Application Use this printable version of the FAFSA for planning purposes before you complete the FAFSA online.
**Important note: All loan paperwork [Revision Requests, Master Promissory Note, and Loan Entrance Counseling] must be completed before the end of the semester.
The following forms can be submitted ONLINE by clicking on the form name and following the DOCUSIGN instructions. Once submitted, the form will be transmitted directly to the financial aid office for processing:
- ONLINE SAP Appeal Form – 2015-2016 – Deadline for submitted the online appeal form is the last date to drop for each semester (Date of Official Record). If you submit the form after the deadline, it will be considered for the next semester (Fall, Spring, or Summer). Date of Official Record for Spring Reguar Term is February 1, 2016
- ONLINE Revision Request Form-2015-2016 - This form is used to request cancellation of awarded aid, reinstate aid that was declined or cancelled, or request changes to loan or work-study funding. Must be completed before April 15th in order to get Spring loans.
The following forms can be submitted in-person to your campus Financial Aid Office or faxed to (713) 718-8196:
- Child Support Paid or SNAP Received - 2015-2016
- Dependency Status Worksheet - 2015-2016
- Discharged Student Loans - 2015-2016
- Household Size Form - Dependent - 2015-2016
- Household Size Form - Independent - 2015-2016
- Low Income Verification - 2015-2016
- Marital Status Confirmation - 2015-2016
- Non-Tax Filing Statement - 2015-2016
- Parent PLUS Loan Refund Authorization - 2015-2016
- Parent Refusal Form - 2015-2016
- Revision Request Form - 2015-2016- This form is used to request cancellation of awarded aid, reinstate aid that was declined or cancelled, or request changes to loan or work-study funding. Must be completed before April 15th in order to get Spring loans.
- Selective Service Registration Statement - 2015-2016
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas Form - 2015-2016
- TEACH Grant Application - 2015-2016
- Work Study Intent to Enroll Form - 2015-2016
The following forms MUST be submitted in-person to your campus Financial Aid Office:
- Dependency Override Request - 2015-2016
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - 2015-2016
- P-Number/Social Security Status Change Form- This form is used to change your “P-Number” status with your social security number on the admissions application. (A completed form, social security card and a photo ID must be submitted to the campus Registrar’s Office)
- SAP Appeal Form - 2015-2016- The deadline for submitting appeal forms is the last date to drop for each semester (Date of Official Record). See the financial aid home page for the exact date of submitting appeals from one semester to the next.
- Special Circumstances Request - 2015-2016
- TPEG Short Term Loan Request - 2015-2016
- Unusual Enrollment History Form - 2015-2016
Instructions on Creating an Electronic Signature
Step-by-step instructions for creating a new electronic signature used to sign PDF documents:
- Click on the red flag on the signature line of the PDF document.
- Add Digital ID box will appear. Click on A new digital ID I want to create now.
- Click Next.
- Click on Windows Certificate Store.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Name and Email Address only on the Enter your identity information page.
- Click Finish.
- Click the Sign button.
- Save a Copy box will appear on the screen.
- Click on Desktop on the left side of the screen.
- Click Save.
The online form will automatically attach the electronically signed document to an email when you click on the form’s Submit button. If not, you can attach the signed form and email it to email@example.com.