- FAFSA on the Web worksheet Use this form to assist you in completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Application Use this printable version of the FAFSA for planning purposes before you complete the FAFSA online.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms will be used for the Fall 2014, Spring 2015, and Summer 2015 semesters. 9-DIGIT STUDENT ID MUST BE LISTED ON EACH PAGE OF DOCUMENT.
The following forms can be submitted in-person to your campus Financial Aid Office or faxed to (713)718-8196:
- Child Support Paid - 2014-2015
- Dependency Status Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Dependent Verification Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Discharged Student Loans - 2014-2015
- Independent Verification Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Marital Status Conflict - 2014-2015
- Parent PLUS Loan Refund Authorization- 2014-15
- Parent Refusal Form - 2014-2015
- Revision Request Form - 2014-2015 -This form is used to request cancellation of awarded aid or to reinstate aid that was previously declined.
- Selective Service Registration Statement - 2014-2015
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas Form - 2014-2015
- Summer Pell Grant Request Form (Paper Version) – 2015
- Summer Pell Grant Request Form (Submit Online) – 2015
- TASFA Application Spanish 2014-2015
- TASFA Application English 2014-2015
- TASFA Instructions Spanish 2014-2015
- TASFA Instructions English 2014-2015
- TEACH Grant Application - 2014-2015
The following forms MUST be submitted in-person to your campus Financial Aid Office:
- Dependency Override Request - 2014-2015
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - 2014-2015
- P-Number/Social Security Status Change Form- 2014-2015 - This form is used to change your “P-Number” status with your social security number on the admissions application. (A completed form, social security card and a photo ID must be submitted to the campus Registrar’s Office)
- SAP Appeal Form - 2014-2015- The deadline for submitting Appeal forms is the last date to drop for each semester (Date of Official Record). See the financial aid home page for the exact date of submitting appeals from one semester to the next.
- Special Circumstances Request - 2014-2015
- TPEG Short Term Loan Request - 2014-2015
- Unusual Enrollment History Form - 2014-2015
Instructions on Creating an Electronic Signature
Step-by-step instructions for creating a new electronic signature used to sign PDF documents:
- Click on the red flag on the signature line of the PDF document.
- Add Digital ID box will appear. Click on A new digital ID I want to create now.
- Click Next.
- Click on Windows Certificate Store.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Name and Email Address only on the Enter your identity information page.
- Click Finish.
- Click the Sign button.
- Save a Copy box will appear on the screen.
- Click on Desktop on the left side of the screen.
- Click Save.
The online form will automatically attach the electronically signed document to an email when you click on the form’s Submit button. If not, you can attach the signed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding HCC policies, financial aid topics, health and safety, and student outcomes, please visit Consumer Information.