- FAFSA on the Web worksheet Use this form to assist you in completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Application Use this printable version of the FAFSA for planning purposes before you complete the FAFSA online.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Please send your completed form(s) to your campus financial aid office or fax to (713)718-8196. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR 9-DIGIT STUDENT ID ON EACH PAGE.
2014-2015 forms will be used for the Fall 2014, Spring 2015, and Summer 2015 semesters.
- Child Support Paid - 2014-2015
- Dependency Override Request - 2014-2015
- Dependency Status Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Dependent Verification Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Discharged Student Loans - 2014-2015
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - 2014-2015
- Independent Verification Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Marital Status Conflict - 2014-2015
- Parent Refusal Form - 2014-2015
- P-Number/Social Security Status Change Form- 2014-2015 -This form is used to change your “P-Number” status with your social security number on the admissions application. (A completed form, social security card and a photo ID must be submitted to the campus Registrar’s Office)
- Request for Financial Aid Award Change - 2014-2015 -This form is used to request a change in the type of aid awarded. Example: Unable to use work-study and would like to request loan funds to cover education expenses.
- Revision Request Form - 2014-2015 -This form is used to request cancellation of awarded aid or to reinstate aid that was previously declined.
- SAP Appeal Form - 2014-2015 -The deadline for submitting Appeal forms is the last date to drop for each semester (Date of Official Record). See the financial aid home page for the exact date of submitting appeals from one semester to the next.
- Selective Service Registration Statement - 2014-2015
- Special Circumstances Request - 2014-2015
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas Form - 2014-2015
- TASFA Application Spanish 2014-2015
- TASFA Application English 2014-2015
- TASFA Instructions Spanish 2014-2015
- TASFA Instructions English 2014-2015
- TEACH Grant Application - 2014-2015
- TPEG Short Term Loan Request - 2014-2015
- Unusual Enrollment History Form - 2014-2015
- Work Study Interest Form 2014-2015
- Work Study Summer Intent to Enroll Form 2014-2015
2013-2014 Financial Aid Forms
2013-2014 Financial Aid Forms will be used for the Spring 2014 and Summer 2014 semesters.
Instructions on Creating an Electronic Signature
Step-by-step instructions for creating a new electronic signature used to sign PDF documents:
- Click on the red flag on the signature line of the PDF document.
- Add Digital ID box will appear. Click on A new digital ID I want to create now.
- Click Next.
- Click on Windows Certificate Store.
- Click Next.
- Complete the Name and Email Address only on the Enter your identity information page.
- Click Finish.
- Click the Sign button.
- Save a Copy box will appear on the screen.
- Click on Desktop on the left side of the screen.
- Click Save.
The online form will automatically attach the electronically signed document to an email when you click on the form’s Submit button. If not, you can attach the signed form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.