HCC Groundbreaker Project Internship Program
HCC is gearing up to begin construction and revitalization projects at every campus. The engineering, design, and architecture firms who are partnering with us for this project are seeking bright, engaged, and ambitious students to fill paid internship positions.
- In your sophomore year, and eligible for off-campus employment?
- Able to commit to a flexible 20-40 hour workweek?
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above?
- Studying one of the following?
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Interior Design
- Program Management
- Project Management
If you meet these requirements and are ready to start building experience that will impress future employers, and be a part of big changes to come at HCC, apply below.