Small Business Networking Event
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 29
- HCC Southeast College
Pre-registration is required.
Small Business Engagement
Just a friendly reminder to all potential SBE subcontractors that the Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR) contacts for the HCC Bond Program can be contacted directly from the contact list on this page.
In addition, we will be contacting you in the near future regarding a public outreach event that will link potential SBE subcontractors with the CMARs associated with the HCC Bond Program.
If you are aware of other SBE organizations that would be interested, please share accordingly.
- Durotech, Inc.
- Manhattan Construction
- Teal Construction
- Tribble & Stephens
- Turner Construction
Pre-qualification requirements for Subcontractors
For pre-qualification, Subcontractors must provide:
- Full company contact information
- Include names, responsibilities and the type of work you specialize in
- W-9 with federal ID
- 2013 financial info: 2013 balance sheet, 2013 profit and loss statement
- Safety information
- EMR information for the current year and for the previous two years
- Sample COI showing current insurance limits information
- WC, GL, auto and professional liability if applicable
- All certificates showing SBE or MWBE status
For questions about your Community Bond Project, contact any of the following Prime Contractor Representatives:
- NE North Forest Campus New Workforce & Center for Excellence in Automotive Technology
- Central South Campus New Workforce Building
- SW West Loop Campus New Parking Garage with Multi-Use Spaces
- SE Felix Fraga Campus New Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) Building
- NE New Acres Homes Campus New Academic Building
- NW West Houston InstitutCampus Building
- SW Stafford Campus New Workforce Building
- Coleman Campus Healthcare Education Facility Expansion
- NE Northline Campus New Instructional/Multi-Use Building & Parking Garage
TURNER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
David Cramer, Purchasing Agent
Toni Cromer, Purchasing Assistant
- NW Alief Campus Building and Campus Improvements
- SW Brays Oaks Campus New Workforce Building
- SW Missouri City Campus New Center for Entrepreneurship, Technology & Health (CETH)
- SE Eastside Campus New Building
- Central Campus Building Renovations and Upgrades