How Do I Bring Forward A Complaint?

The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) takes all complaints of discrimination seriously. If you have questions about filing a complaint with regard to discrimination or harassment you should contact the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) to speak with one of the staff members at 713.718.8271, or complete the Contact Form below and submit.  An OIE staff member will then contact you to explain your options regarding the internal and formal procedures and discuss with you the details of both processes.  

Click here to view intake form.