Conference Center - Planning
Have you been asked to plan a meeting, training, conference or convention, but don't know where to start? When you face this challenge, the professional event staff at HCCS Conference & Training Center can help.
Our professional event staff will work with you from the initial planning through the final wrap-up of your program. We work with private corporations, non-profit organizations, state agencies, and college faculty to design, develop and deliver meetings, conferences, and training institutes. We understand budgetary and personnel constraints and offer competitive rates and event support. Our staff is committed to developing quality events to meet and exceed your expectations.
We will guide you through the event planning process, be present during your function, and provide comprehensive follow-up service. Our success is measured by your satisfaction.
- View event calendar and search for available rooms for your desired dates.
- You must complete a CTC Reservation Form and fax to 713.718.5172 at least 48 hours prior to your desired event date to guarantee room.
- A CTC staff member will contact you to confirm your reservation within 6-8 business hours
- Room and service rates (for your information)
- Cancellation Policy - please cancel all events within 7 days using the Change Order Form or charges may be incurred
For information on accommodations, restaurants, and tourist attractions, please visit Houston Guide.com.
Call us at 713.718.5306 or e-mail us to get started today.