The Houston Community College System is committed to maintaining an environment where ethical conduct and decision-making are expected and in which we can achieve accountability and transparency in all System-wide operations. As such, we seek to promote a culture of due diligence and compliance with the law and relevant College Policy.
Ethics and Compliance Hotline
HCC is pleased to provide a third-party Ethics and Compliance Hotline for employees, students, and members of the public to encourage the reporting of any fraud, waste, and abuse and violations of College District policy and law.
The hotline is a service provided by an independent third-party company, NAVEX Global, Inc. and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to report suspected wrongdoing either by telephone at 1-855-811-6284 or via a secure website.
For more information or to report a concern online, please go to: http://www.hccs.ethicspoint.com/
To be Announced
Information about HCC's System-wide Compliance Program, including, but not limited to:
- Regulatory obligations and risks
- Contact information for departments responsible for specific areas of compliance
- Topical Resources and Links
- Access to Mandatory Employee Training Modules
- Standards of Conduct/Code of Ethics
- HCC's System-wide Policies and Administrative Regulations
Questions? Please contact us at: email@example.com