Why study at HCC?
- No TOEFL/IELTS/SAT or other exams required for admission
- High-quality education at a low cost
- Features its own English as Second Language (ESL) program
- Offers more than 100 programs of study
- Top-notch support services for international students
- Has the No. 1 international student population among all U.S. community colleges
- More than 20 campuses throughout Houston area
- Has guaranteed transfer plans with a number of universities
- Located in the fourth-most populous city in the U.S.
- Houston's cost of living is lower than most other major U.S. cities
Steps to apply - International Students
New and Transfer Students CLICK HERE: hccs.edu/f1applynow
Refer here for Helpful Links to navigate our website.
The Houston Community College Office of International Student Services & Study Abroad (OISS&SA) provides information and programs to F-1 international students about the campuses and community and provides support and assistance concerning F-1 visas and related F-1 immigration issues.
Apply Now: New International Students
The information on the Houston Community College (HCC) Office of International Student Services (OISS) website is intended only for current and prospective international students, faculty, and staff affiliated with HCC. All matters relating to the immigration status of the student is the student’s responsibility, not the responsibility of HCC. If a student has an immigration issue that requires legal advice, the student is encouraged to seek professional services from a qualified immigration attorney. Any information on OISS’s website is subject to change at any time and without notice and may not apply to individuals outside HCC. Nothing contained herein should be constructed as giving legal advice as contemplated under any statute, regulation, or other law.
Aug 12, 2016
The Houston Community College Office of International Student Services & Study Abroad recently welcomed students from all around the globe to Houston and HCC with an International Student Orientation event for the Fall semester.