Forms 2017-2018 (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018 )
**IMPORTANT NOTE **
- Only use 2017-2018 forms for aid during (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018 )
- All loan paperwork [Revision Requests, Master Promissory Note, and Loan Entrance Counseling] must be completed before the end of the semester.
The following ONLINE forms are available to assist you with completing your financial aid paperwork faster and more efficiently. The ONLINE forms will require a valid email address for you and, if applicable, your parent. A validation code will be sent to the email address you enter on the initial screen and must be obtained to continue completing and signing the online form. These online forms are federal e-signature compliant and allow you and/or your parent to sign and upload any required documentation. The upload icon (paper clip) is used to attach your required documentation, if needed. Scan the documentation to your computer and then upload it using the icon. Once you click finish and all appropriate signatures are provided (student and/or parent), you will receive a confirmation email. Please retain a copy of the “Your document has been completed” email for confirmation purposes, as it can serve as documentation of when you submitted the required form.
- Additional Documentation Cover Sheet
- Asset Worksheet
- Bachelor's Degree Conflict
- Defaulted Loan Resolution Document Cover Sheet
- Dependency Status Worksheet
- Discharged Student Loans
- High School Completion Cover Sheet
- Household Size Form - Dependent
- Household Size Form - Independent
- Marital Status Confirmation Form
- Non-Tax Filing Statement
- Parental Refusal Form
- Revision Request Form
- Selective Service Registration Statement
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas
- Summer Aid Request Form
- TAMU Educational Release Form
- Tax Transcript (Parent) Cover Sheet
- Tax Transcript (Student) Cover Sheet
- TEACH Grant Application
- W-2 (Parent) Cover Sheet
- W-2 (Student) Cover Sheet
- Unusual Enrollment History
Click HERE for Printable PDF forms that can be submitted via fax, e-mail, or in-person at the Financial Aid office.
Click HERE for Printable PDF forms that MUST be submitted in-person at the Financial Aid office.