Adult High School is a Credit Recovery program designed to assist current high school students and adults in obtaining a Texas high school diploma.
Current high school students will need a referral from their high school counselor before registering for any AHS class. This program may not be appropriate for students who plan to pursue athletics at a Division I or II college or university.
Search Adult High School classes
Dates to Remember
Registration Dates – All Registration will be handled electronically by phone (713/718-7611), email (email@example.com), and fax (713/718-7708).
- Registration: Monday, May 8, 2017 - Thursday, June 9, 2017
- Class begins: Monday, June 19, 2017
- Final Exams: Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Memorial Day: May 29, 2017
- Independence Day: July 4, 2017
Course Approval Forms
This form should be completed by both student and their high school counselor. It should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID number, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information and signature of student and counselor.
This form can be used if the student’s high school counselor cannot be reached. Or this is a student that is no longer attending high school. This form should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information for student and high school, and signature of student and parent (if student is not 18 or older).
- Tuition - $175 per half-credit course
- Additional $10 fee for ...
- Textbooks are provided at no additional cost. Student’s records will be held for lost or damaged textbooks. Payment for lost or damaged textbooks is required to remove the record hold.
Adult High School