Adult High School is a Credit Recovery program designed to assist current high school students and adults in obtaining a Texas high school diploma.
Current high school students will need a referral from their high school counselor before registering for any AHS class. This program may not be appropriate for students who plan to pursue athletics at a Division I or II college or university.
Search Adult High School classes
Dates to Remember
Registration Dates – All Registration will be handled electronically by phone (713/718-7611), email (email@example.com), and fax (713/718-7708).
- Registration: Monday, August 7, 2017 - Friday, September 22, 2017
- Orientation - Must Attend: Thursday, September 21, 2017; 7:00 p.m. - 8:30p.m. at HCC District (Admin.), 3100 Main St., Auditorium, Houston, TX 77002
- Monday/Wednesday Classes: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Tuesday/Thursday Classes: Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Friday/Saturday Classes: Friday, September 22, 2017
- Saturday Only Classes: Saturday, September 23, 2017
- Sunday Only Classes: Sunday, September 24, 2017
- Monday/Wednesday Classes: Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Tuesday/Thursday Classes: Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Friday/Saturday Classes: Friday, December 15, 2017
- Saturday Only Classes: Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Sunday Only Classes: Sunday, December 17, 2017
- Labor Day: September 4, 2017
- Thanksgiving (AHS Only): November 20-26, 2017
- Winter Break: December 19, 2017-January 1, 2018
- Northline Campus: 8001 Fulton, Houston, TX 77022
- Spring Branch Campus: 1010 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N., Houston, TX 77043
- Alief – Bissonnet: 13803 Bissonnet, Houston, TX 77083
Course Approval Forms
This form should be completed by both student and their high school counselor. It should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID number, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information and signature of student and counselor.
This form can be used if the student’s high school counselor cannot be reached. Or this is a student that is no longer attending high school. This form should have the student’s name, 9-digit HCC ID, and course(s). Also should be included are contact information for student and high school, and signature of student and parent (if student is not 18 or older).
- Tuition - $175 per half-credit course
- Additional $10 fee for ...
- Textbooks are provided at no additional cost. Student’s records will be held for lost or damaged textbooks. Payment for lost or damaged textbooks is required to remove the record hold.
Adult High School